Casual (single) Massage
30 minutes…………………...……...from $62.00
60 minutes………………..…….…...from $93.00
90 minutes…………………...….....from $143.00
75 minutes initial consultation from $99.00
This is the massage to choose if you have a specific problem that you want help with. Remedial just means ‘giving or intended as a remedy or cure’. It’s not about any particular method or massage style. It’s about the desired outcome. Within a remedial massage the therapist may incorporate a number of different modalities such as: deep tissue, trigger point, cupping, stretching or myofascial release.
Massage during pregnancy is safe during all trimesters. As long as the pregnancy is progressing well and mum and bub are healthy there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy a massage. Treatments can be done either side-lying or face down using one of our special ‘tummy pillows’.
Usually done with gentler massage strokes, this is what is referred to as Swedish massage. It’s what you would choose if you want a massage that feels nice and isn’t intended to treat a muscular problem. It’s often the massage of choice for people who are stressed.
A one-off massage now and again feels great and there’s definitely nothing wrong with choosing to do that, but if you have massages as a treatment for a problem then you are going to need more than one or two. To encourage you to keep to a regular schedule of massage so that you get a better outcome we have massage packs and massage membership.
Massage packs bring down the price of each individual massage.
Buy a pack of 5 massages for 5% discount.
Buy a pack of 10 massages for 10% discount.
Can be for 30, 60 or 90 minute massages.
- 30 minutes……………………….…..$285.00
- 60 minutes……………………..…….$440.00
- 90 minutes…………………..……….$680.00
- 30 minutes……………………..…….$540.00
- 60 minutes………………..………….$837.00
- 90 minutes………………………....$1287.00
Massage Membership - $85 per massage
Monthly Massage at an Affordable Price
Massage is so much more than a luxury, a treat or a reward.
Good health comes from healthy habits. The MHH Massage Membership is designed to provide clients with the opportunity to improve their health and wellness through massage therapy, by helping them to develop a regular massage routine…at a discounted price.
Members can enjoy a one-hour massage every month at the members-only price of $85; and if any further massages are required during the month, they are also available at the special member’s price of $85.
And to make a good thing even better, members receive a small gift on their birthday and at Christmas time.
Payments are made via bank transfer on the same day every month and the funds remain in the Massage Membership account until they are required to pay for a massage.
The Many Benefits of Massage Membership
- Discounted price – membership pricing will always be less that the casual rate (currently $97).
- Receive one 60-minute massage session/consultation per month.
- If more than one massage is required per month, unlimited additional massages are at the member rate of $85 for each additional massage.
- Membership pricing is only available for 60-minute massages. No discounts apply for 30, 90 or 120-minute massages. However, funds accrued in your membership account can be used to pay for 30, 90 or 120-minute massages,at full price.
- Can be used for any of the massage types available at Macarthur Holistic Healthcare. ie. relaxation, remedial, pregnancy.
- Unused sessions can be rolled over or they can be shared with others (maximum of two shares per year).
- Aromatherapy can be included in the massage for an extra $5 ($10 for non-members).
- Gift vouchers can be purchased at the member prices.
- All massage treatments will be performed by a fully qualified massage therapist.
- Members with private health insurance may be able to claim a rebate, depending on their level of cover.
- No membership fees, no joining fees, no administration fees, no lock-in contracts.
- Upon joining, receive two ‘50% off any massage’ cards. These are to give to anyone you would like to introduce to Macarthur Holistic Healthcare.
- Receive a small gift on your birthday and at Christmas time. Members must attend the clinic to receive their gift. Gifts will not be posted.
- Enjoy a 5% discount on retail products.
- Helps you to look after yourself better by encouraging you to have at least one massage per month.
- Can choose to pay for a one-year membership in full (12 massages) for an extra $50 discount - $970 instead of $1020.
- Membership can be cancelled with one business day’s notice.
The Rules (Ts & Cs)
- Membership is paid via a bank transfer on the same day each month. Minimum payment is $85 per month to remain a member. Membership becomes valid when Macarthur Holistic Healthcare receives the first bank transfer of $85.
- Any membership account credit is redeemable for massage only and is not redeemable as cash. Unused account balance remains as a credit balance and may be used against a purchase of a massage or in-clinic-purchased gift card (balance cannot apply to online Gift Voucher purchases).
- The massage membership account is not to be treated like a savings account. Any accumulated funds in the massage account are to be used for massage and cannot be redeemed for product, any other services or cash.
- As with all of our massages, the time allocated will be for consultation, undressing, massage, redressing and discussing ‘homework’ and future treatment needs.
- New clients must have at least one 60-minute massage session prior to joining the membership. We need to make sure that we like each other and that there’s potential for an ongoing client/therapist relationship, first.
- Members become eligible for birthday and Christmas gifts after three months of continuous membership.
- Macarthur Holistic Healthcare reserves the right to change the rules and regulations, including pricing, at any time. Notice will be given via email and via notice within the clinic when anything changes. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply.
- All members agree to the rules and conditions when they join.
- Membership can be discontinued or refused at any time at the discretion of the clinic staff.
- If membership is cancelled with a balance remaining in the account it can be applied to any future massages or gift voucher purchases at the member rate, until the balance is brought to nil.
- Membership cannot be placed on hold. If you are going away or are unable to attend in any given month for any reason, the funds will acccumulate in your account. You can then choose to have more than one massage in a particular month or you can gift it to someone else.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to ensure a full massage session. Massages cannot run over time, as it will affect the start time of the next massage.
- You may cancel your appointment without charge up to 24 hours preceding your appointment.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price. This will be deducted from your massage account balance.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment and do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service. This will be deducted from your massage account balance.